Friday, April 20, 2007

Fearless Music - Have You Watched Yet?


I might be a little late to the table on this one (hey, there are only so many hours in a day!) but I just discovered the T.V. show Fearless Music last weekend.

It showcases under the radar rock. So if you're in the New York area and you like to stay up late or come home late on a Saturday night (guilty and proud of it here!)check it out.

The show airs at 1:00 a.m. on Fox. Hmmm . . . do the right wingers know that indie music is being played on THEIR network?

If you're not in NYC, you can play around on the website and see where it comes on in your area.

The show is a little rough around the edges and I don't know if I'd call the bands and music "fearless" but I enjoyed Clear Static's song "Make Up Sex" from last week's show.

No comments: